Wednesday, October 20, 2010

my first post

Sooo.... my bff talked me into creating a blog because i amuse her with my stories and she said the world needed to hear them. and she needed some support and couldn't carry the load alone...so all this being done, while cooking three different meals for us, my kids,  hers (the gremlins)....there's no way in hell we're eating what we're feeding them.   All this while choking back smoke from one of the burning meals whilst my babysitter leaves under the distressing sound of the smoke alarm and an even more distressing eye from her which clearly states: "should I go? Will the children be okay while I'm gone" (... wait, isn't that what I'm supposed to be wondering?) All this in my tired kitchen that could win world's ugliest awards - ophhhh this is going to be fun. But I digress. Okay, seriously, I am getting hungry and my bff has gratefully taken over, and I might add she is a serious food conniseur - so, there is hope for the KD. Really, food is over rated... I mean, what the hell?

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so why is it that I promise myself in the morning that I will go to bed earlier as I roll my sorry ass into the day, but by the time night rolls around it's all systems go? What the hell is that? Am I killing what prescious brain cells I have left that haven't been transferred to my children. Yeah, all you mothers know what I mean. The brain drain starts when the sperm meets the egg and it is a steady oozing of clarity and focus. I had a meeting with a woman this week (had never met her before) and she seemed really spaced out... then she told me she was pregnant (it was not obvious... I've actually come to ignoring commenting on seemingly pregnant women due to my footinmouth disease)... not only that but she already had two pre school aged children at home. Commendable to even try to use her brain for anything else really.
    And while I'm rambling, I'm looking at my previous post time - can anyone tell me why it seems that I am living in a time warp? It seems to be 4 hours behind? How can I claim to be up late if it is only 8:30pm posted on my blog (je ne sais pas mon ami) I mean it seems quite odd to be ranting about the suppertime crazies when my blog is claiming it is only after lunch. I mean... what the hell? I certainly don't want to fool my one and only follower... who I might add can verify the time issue as she was present for the blogfest supper shit show.
    Well, I'm off to cuddle with my furry friend who is not allowed on my bed most days, but when the other half is away,on the bed the dog will stay... besides he definitely does not store as loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to say I was present for the bloggest supper shit show, including real shit I must say!
    SoDram

    ReplyDelete